Monday, February 2, 2009

Mason






Mason is 12 and in less than a week its official he will be a teenager! Right now he is in 7th grade at Hawthorne. He s having a lot of fun. I wanna say he doesn't act like a teenager but he does occasionally, the boy shows quite an attitude some days. My girls have pinky promised me that they wont act like that. I need to get that in writing. Right now he is playing city ball Dave is the coach (surprise) he is a full time coach just doesn't get paid for it anymore.

2 comments:

  1. What a stud I love this kid!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cori- i am so glad you started a blog! i can't believe how big your kids are! and... how many you have! well, i guess we'll be catching up in a few weeks! BUT.... even more crazy that you have a teenager! good luck with that pinky promise by the way... em

    ReplyDelete