Saturday, February 28, 2009

Am I adopted??????

It was Monday night when I finally got my kids off to bed I was getting ready to relax on the couch with Trey when.... My blonde hair, blue eyed,drama queen comes running in Yelling "Mom am I adopted?" So Mason and Alysa were obviously not asleep they were in the bedroom teasing Adi. I laughed, told her she was not adopted then sent her back off to bed. That whole conversation took me back 20 years ago when my brother and I would tease my little sis and tell her she was adopted. I had to hurry and call Crena to tell her all about it. We had a good laugh over it.

3 comments:

  1. That's funny! Kenny and Lori used to tell me that I was found under a rock on the reservation (I looked like an indian baby). Hahhaah....meanies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we used to tease my brother mark that he was adopted. my parents had a green box with a lock on it under their desk that we said his adoption papers were in. real funny...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Older siblings are so mean. I remember those days, and back then it was so not funny. Now that you have passed it on to your children it's really funny!

    ReplyDelete