Alysa and Adi cheering at the winter recital at poky January 22nd. After the recital they all decided to perform their routine for the ward talent show the following week. I called their cheer coach to get the music. I guess I never paid any attention to the song until I put the CD in the car for the girls to listen to. I wanted them to go over the routine in their head. Well when I put the song on I about died. The song is called Freakum dress by Beyonc'e good song probably not appropriate for a church function. We didn't know what to do, we couldn't change the music an hour before they performed. We ended up just turning the music way down so the girls were the only ones who could hear. The girls did a fabulous job I don't think anyone even noticed the song.
They look so cute! Good thing you listened to it so you could at least turn it down. Too funny!
ReplyDeleteHow do you not know that song. You weirdo. By the way I do like the fact I can get on here and read about your life
ReplyDeleteHey Cor, cute kids. Mas and Alysa look so grown up. Makes me sad, that means we are getting old. I like your blog.
ReplyDeleteYour new pics are super cutenesssss!!!!! ummm...i have a blog now so you should add me!! :) love you!
ReplyDelete