Saturday, February 28, 2009

skiing

The Spilletts got to go skiing for the 1st time. YEA!!! I use to ski all the time I haven't been since high school. Mason had just went snow boarding the week before for school. The girls and Dave had never been. I stayed in the lodge with Trey so I was sending my girls out on the hill with no lessons at all. I was a nervous wreck. Thanks to Daves uncle he helped Adi down the hill. He taught her how to snow plow. Alysa had to learn all by herself they did an awesome job and caught on pretty quick. Dave didn't have a problem at all learning how to do it. For the last run of the night I borrowed some boots and skis and got to hit the slopes it was a lot of fun!!! Thanks Stacy for letting me use your skis it was a lot of fun.

















Mason before we hit the hill.














Alysa




Adi















The snow boarder













A.J
















The little snow bunnies.












Me and Trey hanging out in the lodge.














The Spillys at the lodge.











The ride home. I think they are a little tired.

4 comments:

  1. Oh!!! How fun! It looks friggin' cold out there though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good looking family, glad to see you guys are doing well. hope to see you guys on my way west the summer of 2010. I am heading down the stretch and only 16 months left, crazy!! Mason is so big, I bet he is a baller like his dad!! and your girls definitely resemble their mother. I miss you guys and hope all is well. Tell dave I said hello, i know he does not look at this thing.

    Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like it was alot of fun. My kids are itching to try skiing and boarding also. Maybe next winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I love the sleeping picture the look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete